- Exceed Expectations
- Provide Exceptional Service
TIU Key Concepts
- Is this our mission?
- What is the truth?
- What is the best for the customer?
- Loyalty is a two way street
Our Core Beliefs
(What we must do to exceed expectations)
- Be proactive by anticipating, assessing and analyzing stakeholders’ needs.
- Respond to all stakeholder initiated needs in a timely and professional manner.
- Embrace the potential of all stakeholders.
- Promote collaboration within and outside the organization.
- Recognize the importance of focused, comprehensive and continuing professional development. Learning is a lifelong process for everyone.
- Use resources efficiently and effectively.
- Communicate and assess the organizational vision, mission, beliefs and goals on a regular basis.
- Be innovative and visionary in the delivery and expansion of services.
- Be flexible and accommodating to meeting unique, individual, and organizational needs.
- Make decisions based on our four key concepts.
Our Core Competencies
(The capabilities we need and must develop)
- Professional & leadership development services
- Technical & strategic support services
- Technology-based data/information delivery services
- Program & operations management services